Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nixon 2 months

(Nixon turned 2 months on November 7th and his pictures and stats were recorded around that time. One day I will post these in the same month that I'm posting about...)


Hi Nix,

Two months has gone by so quickly.  I keep trying to hold on to your newborness but it's quickly slipping away from me. You are still our happy little smiler though so I suppose if you hold on to that quality it's okay to continue to grow! :)

On of my favorite things about you is your expressive face!  You light up when anyone looks your way and get a big smile when people talk to you.  You've also transitioned your grunts into sweet little coos that melt my heart.

Your sleeping habits took a little turn for the worse.  You were sleeping great up until you and your brother got croup and your coughing wakes you up in the middle of the night.  I'm hoping once the cough is gone you will be back to sleeping 8 hours at a time.

You still spit up a lot.  I wish this wasn't the case as spit up is pretty sick, but I know this too shall pass. I'm still just grateful it doesn't seem to bother you much.  While you like to eat every 2.5-3 hours you don't seem to eat very much, which is something new for me-your brother used to eat a lot more at this age.  But you are growing so you must be getting what you need.

You are still my little sunshine baby.  You bring me so much happiness on the longest of days.  One little look into your sweet eyes and seeing your bright smile is seriously one of my favorite things in the entire world.  We love you so much Nix!!!

Love,
Mom & Dad



2 month stats:
12.37 lbs. (50th percentile)
23.5 in. (75th percentile)

And for a good laugh reminder of how big Kash was check out his stats here.


1 comment:

The Duke of Earl said...

Seriously doesn't get much cuter than that.