Wednesday, January 20, 2010

kash anderson turnbow

Well Blaine and I are officially parents! Yesterday our sweet little boy was born! I'm not going to go into details of the process of getting him here...just know that he was ELEVEN lbs. and he was delivered vaginally-enough said!

He came out a little bruised and puffy (it was a rough ride for the both of us) but we love him so much already. He gets cuter every second! And he's already such a good baby! Not to mention he's the talk of the hospital. Every time a new nurse comes on shift she'll be checking us and then it will hit her oh this is the 11 pound baby everyone in the maternity ward is talking about!! I still can't believe it myself. He won't even fit into all of the new born clothes or diapers we have. That's okay this just means I get to buy more things for him!

Introducing our perfect little boy:
Kash Anderson Turnbow
born on 1.19.10 at 10:50am
11 lbs 1 oz 22 inches


He's made Team Turnbow a million times better in just two days. I already can't imagine my life without him and love him more than I ever thought was possible! And can I mention that I fell in love with my husband all over again once he became a father. Blaine is the perfect dad. He cares about his well being so much and makes sure he's always okay!

I could go on forever on how happy we are. We're in love!

24 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you SO much for the pictures! He has precious! I can not wait to meet the little guy! give him loves from aunt karen! Good work Erica! I love you guys!

Phaedra said...

ELEVEN POUNDS!!!!!! You are amazing Erica! He is absolutely adorable and I really like the name!

Hillfivesome said...

What a beautiful, special young man that has come into your life. Adore every moment with him. Congrats

Andrea said...

With that cute little face, who wouldn't be in love?! Congratulations, Erica and Blaine, he's beautiful!

Andrea said...

Oh yeah, good work on the eleven-pounder...

Jason and Joy said...

Oh my gosh - he is so cute!!! I love the pictures, what a handsome guy and a little face you can't resist saying "how cute!" when you see it. We need to come meet him soon! Love you Erica and Blaine - you are already great parents!

Luke and Mary said...

WOW! Congrats!!! I'm very impressed! :D He's super cute and I hope you both are doing well!

The Veticas said...

Thank you for posting sooo soon. We love you Turnbows! It will only get better and better. Maybe some sleepless nights, but it is all worth it. What an exciting time!!! He is such a cute Eleven pound baby!!!!

Marques said...

That kid is heavier than the turkey we had for Thanksgiving!! Congrats to both of you! :)

Kellie said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie.

Chana said...

11 pounds!! You are wonder woman! I am so happy for you! He's adorable!

Emily said...

he is just so cute! next time i'm in wyoming to visit we should meet up and our babies can play! Good job on delivering an 11lb baby. at my next appointment im telling my doctor she is not allowed to let me go even a second over. haha.

Sayward said...

EEEEKKK! Mama T!!! Your so quick with the blogging and this makes me so happy right now! Erica he is darling. You can put all your "ugly baby" fears to rest cause he is SOOO cute and SOO chubby! Congrats on being new parents and being my new hero. Make sure to give him a kiss for me and tell him to not start walking yet. LOL

Luke and Katie said...

HOLY CRAP!! 11lbs?!?! I am so over the top impressed! Congrats he is beautiful and i LOVE his name!! More pictures..please! :-)

bell family said...

CONGRATS! You are now officially the WOMAN!! He is very cute. Wish you guys the best!

Bryan + Juli said...

He is so perfect! Those cheeks are beyond cute! I just love your sweet little family and all of the love and joy Kash has already added in just 48 hours! Love this post makes me so happy to see our SBFs as wonderful parents to such a precious baby boy!!!

Michelle said...

Wow, you looked great at 40 weeks for such a big boy. Congratulations he is cute.

Just Julie said...

Congratulations! He's adorable, and I love his name, especially the middle :) You deserve many kudos for delivering 11 pounds of cuteness!

Luke & Natalie said...

Congrats! Those first few days are so much fun! My dad was 11lbs 11oz when he was born and I was so scared to have a big baby. I thought my 8lb 6oz baby was big. I hope the recovery goes quickly. I remember the first week was pretty bad but it gets much better after that. Good luck with parenthood and enjoy it.

TORIRUTH said...

Erica he is beautiful! WOW that is a BIG BOY! Good job mama! He seriously is soooo cute! CONGRATS to your new little fam!

Brooke said...

Oh he's adorable.. and I can't believe he was 11 lbs! Ouchy...

Congrats, I'm sure you'll laugh about and forget about that little detail!

I can't wait to see more pictures.

Jon said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness is he ever cute! We all cringed when we heard how big he was, and that you delivered him naturally, but he's certainly worth the pain. What a beautiful baby-congratulations! Ursula B

Karen Coon said...

Congrats on the beautiful boy! As a mom who's given birth naturally to 4 kids ranging from 6-11 lbs and all 24 inches long: I know what u went through and u deserve a medal.