Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Fest 2008

Pumpkin Fest 2008 was pretty fun. There was a dog show, petting zoo and we got to pet a hissing cockroach! Sadly, all of the free pumpkins were gone by the time we got there. I feel like if you are going to title your festival "Pumpkin Fest" you better have enough pumpkins for everyone!

I think the dog show was our favorite!!!




Don't worry I went in the petting zoo like I was five! I'm sure it was at this point Blaine wished he was golfing instead!

7 comments:

Morgielouwho said...

you know i love animals... by the way your hair looks way cute

Saydi said...

Prob about 60% accurate on the Blaine golfing part. ;0 You guys are too cute to boot,and I love the hairs.
This day reminds me slightly of baby animal days.Don't cha think?

Mike said...

Yeah, you kinda owe Blaine a few days golfing for this...just don't let him drive the cart out there.

Marques said...

I would have rather been golfing, too. :)

The Frandsens said...

Hissing cockroach? Didn't even know those things existed....weird - I want to see a picture if you have one. I bet Blaine loved the animals more than you did but just didn't want to show it! HA HA just kidding Blaine!

erica said...

hahah yeah yeah I owe Blaine a golf trip...more like he owes me a few more festivals since he gets to go golfing pretty much every weekend!

Karen said...

FUN!!!! I am jealous. I love fall! and i LOVE your jacket!! I love you and miss you more than you know!