Monday, November 24, 2008

it's almost here!

Can you hardly stand the anticipation? I know I can't! Thanksgiving is just a few days away and I can almost smell the turkey baking in the oven!

Thursday will be a day full of games with the fam, the turkey bowl (which i will support the husband by thinking of him in my warm cozy bed), lots of delicious food courtesy of Marilyn & Co., hopefully some naps after the tryptophan kicks in, football and guaranteed laughter. Yup, I'm definitely excited! It could only be better if the whole family could be with us (Joy/Jason).
If this collage doesn't get you excited maybe you hate awesome food, family and fun???

What's your fav Thanksgiving dish that you always eat too much of resulting in the top button of your pants to be undone? Mine is actually turkey and pumpkin pie...I know not very exciting but it sure is good! Mmmmmm...

5 comments:

Luke and Katie said...

Good heavens that collage looked YUMMY!! Good thing Ursula is coming to help cook! My favorite foods are: turkey, mashed potatoes/gravy, sweet potatoes & ROLLS!! Yummy!

Jason and Joy said...

I think that my favorite thing is the rolls!!! Oh man I wish that we could be there - but not too much longer before CHRISTMAS!!! Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!

Quinn and Linds said...

I could have eaten my computer screen!! I have to love dessert, rolls, sweet potatoes...and leftovers!

Marques said...

Ab-so-lute-ly looove stuffing. But it has to be the stuffing cooked in the bird. Anything less is nothing but poser-rific.

Saydi said...

YUMMY! ALL OF IT! ME HUNG-Y