Monday, October 19, 2009

M.I.A

Oh hi! Remember me? Sorry I've been slacking on the posts but this last week was crazy busy. My baby shower was this weekend and we had friends and family from all over the country fly in for the "event". Who knew a baby shower was so important! :)

It was an awesome weekend and I will fill you in later on all the little adventures that happened. But good times with good friends/fam never last long enough and I hate the goodbye part.

Today I feel totally empty and full all at the same time.

The day after sucks!

2 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

So glad I got to see you and so excited for Baby T! Can't wait to see you again soon!

Bryan + Juli said...

Psh! Baby showers for best friends are big deals! It was so awesome to see your cute little preg self and share in the celbrating and excitement of this little guy's pending arrival! Give baby T a little belly shake for me!