Monday, March 22, 2010

a name and a blessing

Last Sunday Blaine gave our baby a name and a blessing. It was a prefect blessing, good work Blaine!

After years of Blaine loving the name Kash I thought it would be hilarious if he was inspired to give our baby boy a different name...but he wasn't, so Kash Anderson Turnbow is what he shall be known on the records of our church.Thanks to all of our family that came from all over the country for Kash's big day. Blaine and I were laughing at how people always travel across the country to attend baby blessings and the actual blessing is only a few minutes long. But we are so grateful that you all came and feel so lucky to have such a supportive family!
Sorry you weren't in the picture Smith's! We still love you and we were glad you came too!

6 comments:

Luke and Katie said...

what a beautiful little boy!! so glad that the blessing went well, he looks adorable in his little outfit.
PS My dad WAS inspired to name me something else...and no one knew what it was going to be until the actual blessing!

Jason and Joy said...

Oh how I already miss this little guy! I am so glad we were able to come and meet him and hold him and ooh and ahhh over him. We love you guys and are excited to see you at Easter!!

Karen said...

I just love him! I am so glad we were all able to come and spend his special day with him! Wish I was coming at Easter!!

Bryan + Juli said...

Oh boy that would have been hilarious if Blaine-o had felt inspired to name him something else... Maybe like Tyrone! lol Anywho you guys are a beautiful family and it makes my heart huge with happiness to see all of the wonderful blessings in your life! Love you friend!

blaine said...

Hey Juli, am I not your friend anymore? FINE!

Hillfivesome said...

What a handsome young man. Congratulations