Sunday, October 24, 2010

new baby

Man this past week has been so busy, and I know we went to Utah a week ago but I still want to share all the stops we made.  The first stop on our trip to Utah was to see Joy and her family in Price.  We especially wanted to see the newest edition, my new little niece, Joelle (born Oct. 1st).

She was so cute, and tiny!  I still can't believe how tiny she was...this gives me hope that my next baby can be smaller than my first too! 

It was just a short over night stop but it was great to see everyone, including Marilyn and Karen who were in town.  Although Kash had a very rough night (maybe the worst one since he's been born) and a hard morning he manage to have fun that day.


Jocelyn picked out her head-to-toe PINK outfit this day! haha

2 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

It was so fun to have you guys here! Can't wait to see you again!!!!

Bryan + Juli said...

Awww she's adorable and so so tiny! Let's hope baby Turnbow 2.0 will be a more compact version at birth!