Friday, March 15, 2013

nixon's 6 month photoshoot

I've been feeling pretty guilty about the fact that Kash had his picture professionally taken every 3 months for the first year of his life and Nixon has not.  Looking back that was totally not necessary to take pics that frequently.  But I did want to get some shots of Nix for his 6 month birthday to try and even things out. Plus he's so cute right now I'm sure the grandmas want an updated picture :)

Rachel, my sister-in-law and go to photographer, is still pretty pregnant and has her hands full with her two boys so I felt bad asking her to take Nixon's 6 month pictures.  Although looking at these I wish she had.  I'm no photog that's for sure! And it's darn near impossible to try and take pictures of a wiggly baby all on your own.  Plus every time I pull out the camera Nixon is so enamored by all that is going on and his brother running around in the background that it's hard to get a genuine smile. Oh well...

As you can see I didn't go all out on props or a fancy location.  Remember how I'm trying to simplify my life???  But I do think I captured some simple and sweet moments in his 6 month old life.

*Grandma's let me know what ones you want and I'll print them off for you.
N is for Nixon
he reminds me a lot of Kash in this picture
Every morning when I go to get Nix out of his crib he's playing with his toes






it should be noted that Nixon's feet are the tiniest feet in the world, and these mocs are a little big for him :) 

4 comments:

Shelley Jolley said...

all of them...lol j/k. I loves him he's just so cute, cute, cute and happy sweet. Good job on these I think that they look great. I think that i've figured out how to save them to my computer and i'll try printing them out, but i'll let you know if it doesn't work.

Karen said...

HE is so stinking cute!! We just love him!!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

sooooooooooo cute!!!!

TORIRUTH said...

oh my word he is adorable. you have the cutest kids!