Wednesday, February 13, 2008

worst thing about february

So there are a lot of things I appreciate about Denver, (all of which I could actually live without if we were to move back to Utah), there's great shopping, restaurants, professional sporting teams...but the number one thing I love about Denver is the weather. Today is a balmy 65 degrees! You can bet your bottom dollar that Logan is not even close to that. Sorry Aggies! The summers are cooler here in the CO and the winters are warmer. But here's the thing I hate about this time of year, and you are going to find this anywhere you live, it's predicted to snow today! "WHAT" you say, I KNOW! I had my windows down in my car, no coat on, short sleeves just loving the warm weather today and they are predicting snow. Now there are two things that upset me about this. A. (the obvious) it will be cold and B. Denver doesn't like to plow their roads when it snows. This means it will take me about 2 hrs. to get to work tomorrow opposed to 30 min. I'm just not looking forward to it. But for the rest of the day I will try and enjoy the sunshine and pray it lasts.
PS-the mountains don't really look as big as this!

6 comments:

blaine said...

What do you mean "the mountains don't really look as big as this"? So that isn't a real photo? Did you paint those mountains behind the Denver skyline?

Blaine & Erica said...

Well I feel that the used trick photography.

Update: It only took me 1 hr 15 min. WHOOO! PLOW THE FREAKIN ROADS DENVER!!!!!!!! :(

blaine said...

Trick photography, huh? Sure....

Blaine & Erica said...

Well you know the mountains in Logan AND Salt Lake are better Beez!!!

blaine said...

Why don't you quit hating on Colorado!

Blaine & Erica said...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Bl_HIxZPTv4/R4rmroFK2YI/AAAAAAAAAus/dCFyp4mPks0/s1600-h/wasatch.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about! I don't hate the CO just miss Utah some days that's all...you know you do too!