Friday, April 18, 2008

we didn't get home court :(

I was pretty disappointed to find out that the Jazz lost their last game of the season to the Spurs, because this resulted in us losing home court in the first round of the playoffs! If Utah would have gotten home court, the NBA might as well skipped the first round games and just sent the Jazz to the second round, seeing as how they have the best home record in the league. But just like last year I think we have a good chance of beating Houston and advancing.

Even if the Jazz were to get out in the first round (I can't believe I even thought that, sorry Sloan!) this is an exciting year for the NBA playoffs! It was such a close race for many of the teams to get in, including the lucky sneak in by the Nuggets, that each game will be one to watch!

I think the Jazz have a good chance to go pretty far this year. Williams and Boozer are the new Stockon and Malone and I'm loving it baby! Plus with the team's best trade in a long time, Kyle Korver, Utah is right up there with the best of them. While I haven't been able to see as many games this year, I've seen enough to know that the Jazz are a good team that will put up a good fight.
So don't bother me tomorrow night, I will be cheering my team to victory!

6 comments:

blaine said...

Sneak in?! The Nuggets didn't sneak in! They were almost the 7th seed! You're sleeping on the couch tonight, and 'til the end of the playoffs!

erica said...

hahah WHATEVER! Who took you to the Nuggets game this week with awesome seats? I'm sleeping in the bed with my awesome pillow!

Krista & Eric said...

Really Blaine the NUGGETS??? I was at the Jazz game when they SPANKED the NUGGETS!!! I'm with Erica...GO JAZZ! I think they have a chance to go pretty far this year!

Jackie said...

Don't worry Erica...you wont have to sleep on the couch long because the Nuggs are gonna be out 1st round! ---Lakers - Nuggs? Come on now....do we even need to talk abut it? I give it 5 games. Sorry Blaine- I miss you and all...but ya know! lol Love you both!

erica said...

haha looks like we have some Jazz fans out there! LOVE IT! They are doing even better than I thought! I predict a SWEEP! Eat that Blaine!

Marques said...

Erica, check out my blog. I give you the full playoff prediction. :) It will be 100% accurate, I guarantee.