Monday, May 19, 2008

craft night

In Logan I had an awesome craft group that produced awesome crafts. One thing that truly mad me sad to leave Utah was the fact that I thought I was never going to craft again! ((DUN DUN DUUUUUHHH!!!)) This silly ol' Egg forgot that she was moving closer to Marilyn Turnbow {aka Blaine's mom/queen of crafts}!

Since living here Marilyn and I have whipped up some pretty sweet crafts...



(haha looks like what they say about rabbits is true)

Last week we made these little magnent boards. Let's just say this was a very beginner craft for us old pros haha (same with the bunnies) but they were cute all the same! Karen even joined and she held her own...good job Karen! Don't worry Marilyn had fresh baked cookies there that didn't last long!

5 comments:

Chana & Fred said...

You are so crafty! Good job! I always start and then never finish them. I just finished painting my magnet board that I started last Christmas. I'm yet to finish another craft started three years ago!

You should sell stuff on etsy!

Saydi said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE KEEPING UP WITH THE CRAFTS. YOU WOULDN'T BE ERICA IF YOU HAD SOME CRAFT GOING ON.

Karen said...

man, your blogs are always better than mine!! haha Just kidding. I am so glad you guys are letting me be in the craft group!! :-)

Marques said...

Wow...impressive.

kcjaques said...

Nice craftiness. Miss the craft nights. Don't worry, I still have all of mine:)