Monday, February 2, 2009

party of two

People always say it's important to marry your best friend, because one day you will only have each other. Well I didn't realize that day would come so early in my life but here it is, and to be honest I love it! Blaine is the funniest person I know and I'm so glad I get to hang out with him all the time...even if it's only a party of two!

And if there's one thing Blaine loves, it's sports! So just because it's only the two of us I still wanted to make one of the biggest days in sports special for him...by having a super bowl PARTY of course!! For our hoppin party I made the easiest/best dip in the world. Here's the recipe:
Easiest Queso Dip in the World
1 can of chili
1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
Combine chili and cream cheese and heat on stove until mixture is creamy.
*variation of recipe: Spread cream cheese out on microwavable plate and pour chili on top. Add shredded cheese to the top and microwave for a few minutes or until cheese is melted.
That's it...it's definitely a fave at our house a must have for game nights.

1 comment:

Jason and Joy said...

awesome! Sounds like a fun party - with really good food! Wish we could have been there - I'm going to have to try that dip!