Thursday, February 25, 2010

1 month

Kash,

Last week marked your 1 month "birthday"! I can't believe it has already been five weeks since we were bringing you home from the hospital, as cliche as it sounds, it seems like it was yesterday (I think that officially makes me a parent for using that phrase!). You have turned our world upside down but in the best way possible! In the last month your dad and I have become better people simply because we are your parents. You teach us patience, unconditional love and a new understanding for the love our Heavenly Father has for us as his children. You fill our home with happiness that I didn't know was missing! All this from a "little" baby boy!

I can't believe how much you grow and learn each new day.

In the past month you've learned to hold your head up pretty well. started to smile at familiar faces and voices. are tracting people and objects with your eyes and head. sleep 7 hours at night! woohoo...we love you for this one! spit up a lot more...we don't love you any more for this one, but don't worry we don't love you any less either. love to lay on your changing table and look out the window.

We love you baby bear, monkey boy, our little man!

Love,
mom

3 comments:

Karen said...

YAY! I love this. Eggs, you are such a great mom! Kash is lucky to have you! Love you and can't wait to meet the little guy!

Sayward said...

Cuteness

Bryan + Juli said...

Awww I just adore you as a mom! Makes me love you even more as a best friend!!!