Saturday, June 12, 2010

arizona trip

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately, summer has begun and we are so busy.

Our Memorial Day Weekend trip to Arizona ended up being a lot of firsts for Kash...first time on an airplane, first time in a pool, first time out of the state and first time to meet our best friends the Dewey's!  He did great on the plane.  I was really nervous and for sure thought he would cry the whole time due to the air pressure.  But he didn't seem to mind at all.  The pool was also not as big of deal as I thought it would be.  For some reason I was so excited to see him in the pool and Kash fell asleep while I was holding him in the water! haha

Anyway here are some pics and video from our trip.


1 comment:

Bryan + Juli said...

Aww love all those pics of Kash! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon! :)