Thursday, December 2, 2010

baby's first thanksgiving

Kash's first Thanksgiving went off without a hitch.  Juli said, "I'm betting Kash decided Thanksgiving was his favorite holiday yet," referencing his size and love for food she wasn't far off!  Kash was pretty excited to try turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing!  He didn't want anything to do with his baby food, he just pounded on his highchair tray demanding more of the good stuff, can you blame him!


Helping dad get ready for the Turkey Bowl
Before

After

Having and intellectual convo after dinner

This year was extra special because all of Blaine's sisters were able to come for Thanksgiving.  I love when everyone is home for the holidays...just wish they were always home!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I wish we were ALWAYS there too! :) I am glad I was able to be home this year... Kash was too... :)

SassAFrass said...

Cute! Love Kash and his Harry Potter look. Can't wait to see him in Feb.

Jason and Joy said...

Oh man - fun times! Wish we lived there. I love little Kash man, I know Karen thinks she is his favorite Aunt....but.....ha ha ha Love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Bryan + Juli said...

haha oh man love that pic of Kash in his Turkey Day coma... Well pretty much I love all pictures of Kash he just makes me smile love that baby! (I know he's going to be 1 in a month and a couple weeks but I'm still going to call him a baby)