Tuesday, February 22, 2011

thanks

We are finally in our new house!!! Most of the rooms are put together, well things are put away, it's just not decorated yet. Kash is doing great with the transition. Although he still stands at the wrong side his crib where his old door used to be thinking we are going to come get him from that side! haha But if that's the only issue he has with the move, I'm not complaining! Such a good little boy. :)

Last week all of our family and friends pitched in to help us paint and move, I'm pretty sure we couldn't have done it without them, well maybe we could have but it would have sucked and we would still be painting! The Turnbow's never cease to amaze me with their willingness to help us out. Especially Blaine's parents. They always go above and beyond for us, it overwhelms me to think about how much they do for us and how much they love us!

So anyway, thanks to all of those who watched Kash, cleaned our apartment, painted, fixed things and moved my underwear drawer this last week. We are truly blessed with great family and friends!

Kash loves our new house! 

Before


Marilyn painting the kitchen gray.  The whole house is actually this color.






I'll post more "after" pictures once there's an actual after.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I love that Tyler is posing in the picture...clearly! AND I love that Blaine ALWAYS has a pen behind his ear. :) The house is looking good! Can't wait to see it in 9ish days!

bell family said...

congrats on the new house. Where in denver did you guys move?

Amanda said...

We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see the after pictures.

Rachel Smith Photography said...

I (rachel) moved the "delicates" drawer. I made sure of that since there were men all over. Glad I did SOMETHING to help!

erica said...

Oh good Rach I'm glad it was you! haha THANKS!

Bryan + Juli said...

love love love the new house pics can't wait to come visit!!!