Saturday, March 5, 2011

utah trip: besties

The beautiful view from Juli's dad's house.  We are always feel so lucky that he lets us stay there! 
The main reason we ventured to Utah was because my best friend Juli was blessing her baby in Logan and my other best friend Sayward just had a baby as well.  I hate that we don't all live in the same town, and it only gets worse when they have babies and I'm not there to meet them right away.

Luckily things are always the same when we get together and it's like we started right were we left off.  Granted, our conversations are geared more towards, babies, birth, nursing, poopy diapers, etc now, but that is our lives at the moment and I don't think we would have it any other way.  

I loved seeing my besties with babies!  It's awesome to watch your friends grow and mature and become mothers.  And of course I was super emotional about meeting these two little babes.  I couldn't help but cry when I met Ascher for the first time, and when I saw Ava in her beautiful blessing dress I couldn't hold back the tears.  Yeah I'm a freak what can I say! 

Although I was enjoying all the newborn baby holding Kash was hating it.  He would get super jealous anytime I would hold Ava or Ascher, good thing Blaine was there to distract him most of the time!

Sweet baby Ava, and her cute little smile!
Baby Ascher loved me ha


Love this picture!  Almost 10 years later and so many new people in the picture!  Thanks for making this picture happen Nat.

The girl of the day


We feel so blessed to have such great friends that despite the fact that we all live in different states that we get to see each other so often!  Thanks for a great weekend friends, we miss you!!!

No comments: