When planning Kash's 2nd birthday party I wanted to have a theme of something he loved, and when I looked back at his second year of life one word could sum up his favorite thing-Mickey! Plus it was an easy theme to carry out. I tried to keep things a lot simpler than
last year to keep costs down. But Kash loved it and that our family was coming over for HIS party!
 |
| Kash REALLY loved all the food available at his finger tips! |
 |
| the loot |
We played this video at his party as well. I wasn't sure I was going to do a
video each year but Karen and Joy talked me into it, and I'm glad I did. It's fun to watch a little montage of Kash's last year. Plus he loves it too, any time he sees me on the computer he asks if he can watch "Magic".
3 comments:
Love it all! He's getting SO big :( & I want a Mickey Mouse birthday party!!
I LOVE THAT little man! :) It was so fun to be able to be there for his birthday! Love the video! oh, and I love you too!
I so love this! You did a great job on his party and the video! You are just oozing with creativity. You want to throw my 28th bday party this year? HA!
Post a Comment