Thursday, February 23, 2012

party time

When planning Kash's 2nd birthday party I wanted to have a theme of something he loved, and when I looked back at his second year of life one word could sum up his favorite thing-Mickey!  Plus it was an easy theme to carry out.  I tried to keep things a lot simpler than last year to keep costs down. But Kash loved it and that our family was coming over for HIS party!  

Kash REALLY loved all the food available at his finger tips!
the loot
We played this video at his party as well.  I wasn't sure I was going to do a video each year but Karen and Joy talked me into it, and I'm glad I did.  It's fun to watch a little montage of Kash's last year.  Plus he loves it too, any time he sees me on the computer he asks if he can watch "Magic".

3 comments:

Brooke Magee said...

Love it all! He's getting SO big :( & I want a Mickey Mouse birthday party!!

Karen said...

I LOVE THAT little man! :) It was so fun to be able to be there for his birthday! Love the video! oh, and I love you too!

SassAFrass said...

I so love this! You did a great job on his party and the video! You are just oozing with creativity. You want to throw my 28th bday party this year? HA!