Wednesday, February 20, 2008
lent update
Things are getting hard!!! Last night I was working on a project and searching for some clipart online and came across a video of Brit. I clicked out of that window right away but that small clip of her mumbling something has me thinking non-stop of what is going on in Hollywood lately!!!! I really don't know if I'm going to be able to make it until next month. Hallie, J-Lo and others will have a baby by then, Brittney might be a goner and who knows what else could happen. But I will say for the most part I haven't missed my obsession with celebs. Up until yesterday it was pretty easy to give them up {except in the morning when I'm driving to work and trying to find a station that doesn't talk about celebrity gossip}. So for now I'm holding strong. But don't expect me to keep this up if someone dies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Erica: try taking up talk radio and then you and Blaine could have some really interesting things to talk about for HOURS!! Stay strong! You can do it!
haha AMEN!! Hey J-Dawg, do you ever listen to Hugh Hewitt?
I try and listen to talk radio every now and then...but then they just end up fighting about who thinks who is right. I like facts, not opinions and that's hard to come by in talk radio. But I guess it would bring Blaine and I closer together hahah!
Hey I found your blog through Christy's then Marques', so I hope you don't mind if I just write a little Hello. Hope Colorado is working out for ya. Hope lent is still working for ya. -Camille Blake Jaques
Post a Comment