Really "Hope Floats"? That's what would make your day better?? I mean I totally get "Rudy", but come one E, a Sandra Bullock movie?? Those always make me want to die, but I love you.
Well Emily...you must not be one of my good friends and certainly you can't be my KS if you don't know that RUDY and Hope Floats are my top two favortie movies ever. GET REAL! haha
3 comments:
Really "Hope Floats"? That's what would make your day better?? I mean I totally get "Rudy", but come one E, a Sandra Bullock movie?? Those always make me want to die, but I love you.
Well Emily...you must not be one of my good friends and certainly you can't be my KS if you don't know that RUDY and Hope Floats are my top two favortie movies ever. GET REAL! haha
i love the movie choices and I agree - watermelon makes EVERYTHING better - even a rainy day :)
Post a Comment