Four Places I go over and over:
- The mall (it's sad but true)
- Work...booo
- The grocery store
- Taco Bell
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Goodtimes
- Chili's (even though it got old in Logan)
- Chipoltle--but not as much as Blaine!
- In bed
- At the pool getting tan
- Utah would be fun right now
- Hawaii?!?!
- The Hills
- Project Runway
- Office
- Lost
- Baby Borrowers
- Design Star
- Army Wives
- America Idol
OH YOU JUST WANTED FOUR???
Four Joys :- My family
- The Church
- Friends
- Crafting
- Something happening to Blaine
- Never having kids
- Snakes
- Not having any friends
Four Goals:
- Have a happy family
- Not that I have much to do with it...but that Lights of the Rockies is successful
- Have a job that I can be artistically creative
- Hopefully buy a house someday :\
- Reality TV (I know you are all gagging right now...but I'm OBSESSED)
- TV in general
- blogs!
- bejeweled haha
Four Surprising Facts About Me:
- I'm an awesome whistler (right Sayward!)
- I'm really good at impressions...especially Arnold Schwarzenegger HAHA
- Even though I have a lot of scrapbooking supplies I've never made an actual scrapbook! I stick to making cards and signs
- I'm not "green" and don't care to be! SORRY, get over it!
I tag Joy and Emily
5 comments:
HA HA HA HA! I loved this entire blog! You are a magnificent human Erica Rochelle Jolley(Turnbow)
um it's rAchelle! but thanks anyway hahah
What?! I stand as a witness that you are NOT good at Arnold impressions.
Agreed Blaine, agreed. Her and I have had some heated discussions about that. But I just might be jealous of her outstanding whistle.
erica is it me emily that you tagged, or another emily? haha, and say I am disappointed that you leave comments on erica's but not mine, big troubs for you girl!
Post a Comment