I know it's only August but I thought I should give you a head start on my Christmas wish list because I'm sure this particular item will be sold out soon! If it's not too much to ask I would really like it if you could get me a swimsuit from Wholesome Wear. This swimsuit can "highlight my face and not my body" and would make me feel like a more righteous person at the pool! I know this is an expensive gift to ask for, but oh Santa...if this is my only gift all year I will be a happy girl!
Love,
Erica
Erica
PS-I've included some pictures just in case Wholesome Wear is sold out (I heard they are going to be harder to get than the Tickle Me Elmo in '96), I thought your elf's could recreate a suit for me that has sleeves and goes to my knees!
3 comments:
bahahaha
honey we need to talk! Try modbe.com, wholesome wear needs alittle help with their suits!
are you serious? ...i wont be tanning with you at the pool anymore...
Post a Comment