You have the twilight fever huh? Please tell me you aren't going to dress up to go see the movie!
I don't think anyone can wait for 11-21!!!! I am way excited.
Oh, you're definitely wrong there...I can most certainly wait for 11-21.
Yeah sorry to disappoint you Camille! I tried to put it off as long as I could but gave in last month and I've been hooked ever since! Blaine, you know you can't wait to go see the vampire love saga with me!
oooh I can't wait for it!!!
I will see that with you if you agree to see Quantum Of Solace with me.
I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! :-) Is blaine really going to see it with you?!?! haha p.s. my roommate erica is a jacob fan...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You have the twilight fever huh? Please tell me you aren't going to dress up to go see the movie!
I don't think anyone can wait for 11-21!!!! I am way excited.
Oh, you're definitely wrong there...I can most certainly wait for 11-21.
Yeah sorry to disappoint you Camille! I tried to put it off as long as I could but gave in last month and I've been hooked ever since!
Blaine, you know you can't wait to go see the vampire love saga with me!
oooh I can't wait for it!!!
I will see that with you if you agree to see Quantum Of Solace with me.
I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! :-) Is blaine really going to see it with you?!?! haha p.s. my roommate erica is a jacob fan...
Post a Comment