I've seen these wipe holders at craft fairs(for $30 +) this year so thought I would give it a try. It was super easy...the hardest part was trying to cut the fabric the right size.I wanted to make this a tutorial but then I got lazy and didn't take step by step pictures so I found some one that did. The only difference is I like to first glue fabric batting to the top so that it gives it a softer and more finished look.
6 comments:
I LOVE IT! that is so cute!! way to go eggs!
You are very crafty. Those I love those. What a cute gift.
Cute Cute! Good work E! Can't wait to see what you made me
Those are the prettiest burp cloths and the prettiest case I have ever seen! You have the best gift ideas!
Those are so cute! how are you so amazing at this!? can I just pay you to do everything crafty for me?? Great. thanks.
Merry Christmas!
I swear you should open up your own store. You are so good at everything!
Post a Comment