Team Turnbow is down a player! Poor Blaine broke his ankle on Friday playing softball. He goes in for surgery on Wednesday. :(
I hate seeing him in so much pain and not being able to play sports and go to work. Please keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery so he can get back to the office, the course and help me with this baby that's quickly on it's way!
6 comments:
YIKES! Poor Blaine! My mom told me yesterday! I hope he has a speedy recovery and that he is not in as much pain! Love you guys!!
What he broke his ankle? Thats crazy! Leave it to Blaine-the intense sports athlete. Feel better Blaine-o
Blaine will for sure be in our prayers! Get better soon BRaine!
Blaine probably needs the Deweys to come and play and cheer him up as he goes through this traumatic experience.
-Bryan
Oh sorry to hear that. I hope surgery goes well, I will be thinking about you guys. Good luck on the recovery.
Can I just say that I feel your pain? I was a little over 7 months pregnant with Livi when luke dislocated his ankle playing football..it was AWFUL! Hope he gets better soon!
Post a Comment