This room makeover has seemed to consume our weekends for the last six months. Hours of searching the internet, DIY projects, shopping, garage sales, etc. I made all my friends and family do all of the above as well (thanks guys!). Sad thing is I feel like it's still not 100% complete and I have a few more projects to finish, but since our little boy doesn't seem to be in any kind of rush to make his big debut I might just get it all done before he arrives.
So here's our office before it was transformed into a nursery.
And the after. Don't mind the poor lighting. Obviously the pictures would look better if taken during the day but I'm never home when the sun is out!
But I hope we get to that project soon because looking at it in these pictures it is sure bugging me!
12 comments:
Gorgeous. You're so talented. Any day now!!!
WOW! Mama T this turned out GREAT! It looks so good. I actually like the brighter blue with the softer blue cause it makes the room pop a little bit more. You did a fantastic job. Kash will be a lucky little guy. Can't wait for him to get here already.
PERFECT
I love the color combo, and am drooling over your rocking chair. It is perfect!
Where did you get this bedding? And what is it called? I love it!
Hi Kari! I ordered the bedding online, it's by Dwell Studio and it's called Motif Robin. It was actually really hard to find for a good price, and when I would find it I would get all the way checked out only to find out that it was out of stock! Dwell does have a similar looking set out right now called Owl Sky that would give you the same look I think. Best of luck on your hunt!
http://www.dwellstudio.com/designer-baby-boutique/nursery-bedding/owls-sky-crib-set.html
what two colors did you use for the stripes on the wall! Love it and would like to copy : )
what two colors did you use for the stripes on the wall! Love it and would like to copy : )
what two colors did you use for the stripes on the wall! Love it and would like to copy : )
Hi Jenna!
The colors are used are Olympic Quill (d16-2) for the room and the base of the stripes and then went one shade darker which is Olympic Stormy Weather (d16-3) from Lowe's.
Best of luck on your stripes and would love to see your version!
Looks great. Where did you purchase the hanging lights? I just purchased the Dwell Robin Motif set on Ebay and love how the lights match.
Thanks!
Hi Lisa! I can't quit remember the place I bought the lanterns but I know if was online for super cheap. This website seemed familiar, take a look and see what you can you find. http://www.paperlanternstore.com/evriropala.html
Post a Comment