Here's how it turned out:
We just live in a little apartment but even little apartments need welcoming front doors! This craft even inspired me to go out and buy a plant, which I'm praying I don't kill!
I used my SCAL2 software (that I got for my birthday...thanks Mom & Blaine!!!!) for the "Welcome" sign...that is after many swear words. Turns out I needed to update my Cricut before trying to cut with the software, that would have been nice to know before spending 5 hours on what should have been a 1 hour project for another craft. But Blaine fixed it before I started this project and it now works like a dream. Although I'm worried everything in my house might be covered in vinyl by the end of the week!
Do I recommend this craft? Eh, if you have a really awesome sister-in-law or a handy husband. I'm not sure I would have completed it all by myself. It's not hard just a lot of steps. But I'm so glad Rachel made sure we finished this because I think it adds a lot to my front porch. And now we have big plans to make a sign for every holiday. haha
FYI--we made our posts a little taller and wider because than the craft blog suggested because well just because we thought it looked better.

5 comments:
Oh that Rachel. She's a keeper!
Cute porch!! And you know I'm lovin' the idea of signs you can change out!
Oh that is super cute! :)
What a darling sign holder. I want one. :)
Very cute. Man i need someone for craft nights. Im not a crafty person at all!
Post a Comment