Okay, okay enough of the "team turnbow" joke...
Today's our fourth anniversary and I'll try and spare you the mushiness--only because I'm sure it would embarrass Blaine. But we are in love. Marriage is hard but we are way better at it then we were four years ago that's for sure. Communication, patience, compromise and unconditional love are things we've become really good at over the past four years.
I didn't know it about six years ago when Blaine was trying to "court me" (haha), but we are prefect for each other!
Happy Anniversary Blaine!
i love you
And what's an anniversary post with out a few pics of us together?!?! :)
.




2 comments:
YAY! I love you guys!! Happy 4 years! I am so glad you're in our family eggs!!
LOVING THE SPORTS COMMENTARY!!!! hahaha I literally LOL-ed! Just love you Turnbows and am really excited about the new addition to the team!
Post a Comment