![]() |
| IKEA I-25 & County Line Rd. Denver, CO |
I was wondering if you would be willing to open a little sooner than this fall. Don't get me wrong I'm very excited about your arrival to Denver...but I just wish your grand opening was a little sooner. You see we just bought our first home and there's lots of new space that needs your touch and your ginormous sign is kind of a tease!
For example I have big plans for this rug in my living room. Think something like this rug.
| ERSLEV Rug, flatwoven |
And this rug would look pretty cute in our basesment.
![]() |
| GISLEV Rug, low pile |
![]() |
| KARLSTAD Sofa |
Oh and I need about a million of your frames for a gallery wall up my stairs.
![]() |
| RIBBA Frame |
Sincerely,
Desperate new home owner who wants her house to become a home





4 comments:
Erika, IKEA just announced that they are going to open early July 27th. Em
Emily are you serious????
soi loved the white Erslev rug so much I went out and bought one as soon as I saw your post... so cute!
ha that's awesome Kiera, you'll have to post a picture!
Post a Comment