| Sunday Christmas outfits. Nixon actually had a blowout in his real Christmas outfit but luckily I had a pretty similar outfit I could change him into. |
Nixon's 1st Christmas was great as well! Although he was just a few months old he was spoiled by his grandparents and had a good time.
I tried really hard to keep the spirit of Christ in Christmas as well. It was helpful having my sister-in-law, Rachel, invite me to play Mary for her primary's sharing time. As I held little Nix all wrapped up in swaddling cloth and retold the story of Christ's birth the Spirit was so strong and I truly felt a love of my Savior and the reason for the Christmas season. I hope my children felt that as well as we celebrated throughout the month.
It was a great Christmas!
I know our family thinks I'm lame for taking so many pictures and videos but I already look back on these and treasure them so much and this next video is no exception, it actually makes me cry for many reasons. I love how Kash doesn't know the song until the chorus and then totally gets into it. I love Marilyn playing the piano in the background and little Kieden sitting by her side. I love that you can see the manger scene in the background. It so reminds me of Christmases with my Muttie and all she did to make them special. I know my kids' Christmases won't always be this way and I'm so glad I was able to document this moment in time.
![]() |
| Nixon really, really loved Christmas. |
| this wasn't actually on Christmas, but it was a morning ritual of Kash playing with his Mater ornament and then attempting to put it back on the tree. |
| Kash thought the annual Christmas fire was pretty cool. |
| I love their matching smiles |
And if this post wasn't long enough here's our Christmas card from 2012! Merry Christmas in March! Phew.






1 comment:
I love your Christmas card!
Post a Comment