Here are the invitations I designed:
This has probably been my favorite party to plan thus far. It had more of a carnival feel to it but it was still soo fun!
I designed little tags for the animal crackers and put coordinating stickers on the cotton candy holders.
There were a few games for the kids to play. Once they won they got a ticket and could turn it in for a prize.
There was also face painting. This was a huge hit!
And what's a party without a jumpy castle!


4 comments:
I just loved your theme of party!! Circus party seems interesting actually, and especially I can see how much kid’s enjoyed this theme. Face painting is also an interesting idea for a party!! I am going to include this in party for my little daughter at venues in Los Angeles. I am sure it will be gonna fun for kid’s.
Unfortunately, we now have very little time for travel in this fast & furious world. Most of us hardly get a few weeks per year to take vacations if we are lucky enough. budapest Student accommodation
Happy birthday, Nixon!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-belanja-dengan-layanan-paylater
I love the carnival theme and all of the creative details you added.
Post a Comment