So, I was a little disappointed today when my weekly pregnancy update email came today and compared our little baby to a PICKLE (comparison in that it's as long as a pickle now)! Ugh, enough with the pickles already! Of course it had some cheesy line to follow, "You're familiar with pickles, right? Your regular accompaniment to a big bowl of ice cream." No, actually that sounds sick! Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I want to eat sick combinations of food!
Despite the cheesy one liners and the ridiculous comparisons to food, I love getting these emails! I love seeing how our baby is growing week by week, it makes it so real! My heart just feels up with joy on Wednesdays when I see the Your Pregnancy email appear in my inbox! I can't believe how much I already love this little baby of ours, and I can't wait to meet it (and can't wait to find out what it is so I can stop calling it it!)
PS-I've been feeling it move all week! What a cool feeling!!!
5 comments:
Haha oh man love this! Glad you're not eating sick things!
AWW. That is so cool that you can feel it move. :) AWESOME. It was so good to see you this weekend! You're such a cute pregnant woman! :)
That is so awesome you are feeling it move! 16 days left till you know what that little pickle is!!! We are so excited for you guys!!
I think we just found a nickname for your baby!!! the possibilies are endless:
-pickles
-pickled egg
-clausens
-dill
just to name a few!!!
-Bryan
Oh freakin little Bryan! Although I do like the sound of Pickled Egg! haha
Post a Comment